Here is a close up of the boarder. I used orange thread on dark brown and just love how this looks! A little daring, but not too much!
Here is a close up of the scrapy area. This quilt was very easy to assemble, but I'll tell you.....Going through all my scraps, cutting them into 1" width strips of different lengths became very tedious....,
Close up of the bird panel. If you can't tell by now, I love birds! Actually I really like all animals, but really like bird fabric!
Close up of the center. Original I wanted to put the orange flowers through the middle too, but was affraid that I would not have enough thread to finish the job. So, I did half circle/circle pattern which came out pretty cool!
Some close up shots of the back! This is a good one of the flower border!
That's it for now! Tell me what think and if there is anything you have questions about!
This is a close up of the bird panel. I outlined the print and then put in hook swirls with some pebbling.
The center going up!
And the scrapy area! I put leaves through out and outlined the patterned fabric.